Interactive Focus Journal Complete YAY!

Do you ever have those moments that you want to stand on your teacher desk and do the happy dance!?! {Do doo do do doo do doo do} This is me doing my happy dance! I hope you enjoyed! Well the big dance was all for the Interactive Focus Journal completion!!! I have been working on this throughout the whole year.  I have made it as we went through the program and tweeked what the students had a hard time with or didn't enjoy.  This journal really is written with student input (which I love).  So come and visit the rest of our journals!

Interactive Focus Journal Unit 3 {Wonders Reading Program}Interactive Focus Journal Unit 4 {Wonders Reading Program}Interactive Focus Journal Unit 5 {Wonders Reading Program}Interactive Focus Journal Unit 6 {Wonders Reading Program}

No comments:

Post a Comment