Focus Board

Hello again! I am finally finished with my literacy focus board! Yay! I love the reference for my kiddos and that we are able to go over it at the beginning of the day, then reference it throughout the day. It makes my heart so happy when I hear a student say "hey we talked about that this morning, it is on our board." {sounds of singing angels} Love when stuff like that happens! This board goes with the Wonders Reading program.  I have also created one for the Reading Street Reading Program as well (not pictured but has similar components).


You can get it all with this pack! It includes each Unit Theme, Question of the Week, Comprehension focus, Grammar Mechanics, Grammar, Structural Analysis, Phonics, Genre, Vocabulary Words (as well as words for word wall, and High Frequency Words (also includes word wall words).  I am telling you this is has it all.  



To go along with the Focus Board I have created an Interactive Focus Journal.  This includes the Phonics and Structural Analysis portion (Grammar... Hopefully coming soon). I use this as my writing piece in my Daily 5 and do writing at a different time.  I have seen every student in my class improve in literacy! It is in great efforts to this amazing interactive journal.  My kiddos have embraced the kinesthetic aspect and are loving it!
Check it out! It really is a great resource for any lower elementary grade! 



Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment